1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and butter a 2 quart casserole dish
2. Scrub potatoes, dice into 1” pieces and boil until tender, about 20 minutes. Drain and set aside
3. Melt butter in a large, deep pot and sauté onions about 5 minutes. Add salt and caraway seeds. Add cabbage, collards and kohlrabi and sauté for 10 minutes. When greens are tender, add carrots, garlic and dill. Cook 5 more minutes and remove from heat.
4. In a large bowl mix cottage cheese and yogurt. Add cooked vegetables and all other ingredients and toss until coated.
5. Spread into the prepared pan and top with seeds cheddar and paprika. Bake for 45 minutes until heated through and lightly browned on top.
Adapted from “The New Moosewood Cookbook” by Mollie Katzen